| || |
We Accept Purchase Orders from Churches, Schools, and Businesses! (Details)
TAT51** Temporary Tattoo - Sugar Skull Face
Celebrate Dia De Los Muertos - Day of the Dead year round with this beautiful sugar skull face temporary tattoo.
Complete your look with makeup blending and you will be good to go the entire day or night!
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (donít hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
WARNING: Donít apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.
This tattoo design was created to cover the face and and give you a unique and original look.
Cut close to the image for accurate application
Copyright 2013 Act One Costumes