TAT110** Temporary Tattoo - Vintage Naval Tattoos - 1920 Sailing Ship
Easy to apply and remove.
Will stay on for days, if you wish.
Tattoo measures approximately 6 inches by 4 inches
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thouroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (donít hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds,
then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of
transparent household tape.
WARNING: Donít apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.