| || |
We Accept Purchase Orders from Churches, Schools, and Businesses! (Details)
TAT505** Temporary Tattoo - Lace Choker
* FDA approved inks!
* Colors that perfectly mimic real tattoo ink
* Designs look like they are actually in the skin
* Used in the film and television industry.
* Most celebrated temporary tattoos in the world!
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (donít hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
WARNING: Donít apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.
Copyright 2013 Act One Costumes